Web Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 05/04/2019
1. Agreement to Terms
- 1.1 These Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of our website, accessible at https://www.pro-gifts.uk/ (the “Website”). The Website is owned by UK Pro-Gifts Ltd, located at 27 Pontypool Walk, Harold Hill Romford, Essex, RM3 8YD.
- 1.2 You agree that by accessing the Website and our products, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.3 Any supplemental terms and condition or documents that may be posted on this Website from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
- 1.4 The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Website without parental permission.
- 1.5 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Website include:
- 2. Acceptable Use
- 2.1 You may not access or use this Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website and our services available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- 2.2 You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- 2.2.1 using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- 2.2.2 using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- 2.2.3 using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- 2.2.4 using vulgar language on the Website;
- 2.2.5 tricking, defrauding, or misleading us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- 2.2.6 engaging in unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- 2.2.7 harassing, annoying, intimidating or threatening any of our employees, agents or other users;
- 2.2.8 engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website; and
- 2.2.9 submitting content that is intended to promote violence.
- 2.3 Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and we may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- 3. Information you provide to us
- 3.1 You represent and warrant that:
- 3.1.1 all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current and complete and relate to you not a third party;
- 3.1.2 you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary; and
- 3.1.3 you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account
- 3.2 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user information (such as an identification code or user name) and/or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
- 3.3 If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may remove or change a user name you select if we determine that such name is inappropriate.
- 4. Content you provide to us
- 4.1 There may be opportunities for you to post content to the Website or send feedback to us. Content shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website (“Your Content”). You understand and agree that Your Content may be viewed by other users on the Website.
- 4.2 By displaying Your Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
- 4.3 Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. We reserve the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice if such content violates our Terms and Conditions or is in our opinion inappropriate.
- 5. Intellectual Property Rights
- 5.1 Other than the content you own, under these terms, we, and/or our licensors or suppliers own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this Website. This includes source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on this Website (“Our Content”).
- 5.2 You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- 5.3 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that Our Content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- 6. Your Privacy
- 7. Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
- 7.1 This Website and materials are provided on an “as is” and as available basis. You agree that your use of the Website will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. We express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- 7.2 We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Website’s content are not liable for any (a) error or omissions in content; (b) any unauthorised access to or use of our services and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (c) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (d) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
- 7.3 The prices shown on the product pages are exclusive of VAT, setup and delivery charges except where otherwise stated.
- 7.4 Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- 7.3.1 In no event shall we, nor any of our officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. We, including our officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- 7.3.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- 7.3.3 If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using the Website.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this section, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever with respect to our Website is limited to £100.
If you are a business user:
- 7.3.4 We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- 7.3.5 In particular, we will not be liable for:
- 18.104.22.168 loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- 22.214.171.124 business interruption
- 126.96.36.199 loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- 188.8.131.52 any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 8. Indemnification
- 8.1 You hereby indemnify us from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- 9. Severability
- 9.1 If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- 10. Variation of Terms and Conditions
- 10.1 We are permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as we see fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated ‘Revised’ date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continuous use of this Website represents that you have accepted such changes.
- 11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- 11.1 These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
- 12. Complaints
- 12.1 In order to resolve a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
UK Pro-Gifts Ltd
27 Pontypool Walk